As a visitor to our web site, you have the right to understand our information privacy practices prior to providing BestRez.com or the BestRez Reservation System with any of your Personal Information.
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
This policy covers how TSI treats personal information collected on the BestRez.com and the BestRez Reservation System web sites. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Afilliates. This policy DOES NOT APPLY to Afilliates. Afilliates are web sites that link to the public BestRez Reservation System. An afilliate may also be a Supplier.
- Suppliers. This policy DOES NOT APPLY to Suppliers. A Supplier is an entity that supplies products or services for display in the BestRez Reservation System. A Supplier’s products or services may be displayed in any of the following: the public BestRez Reservation System, Supplier’s public web site, Supplier’s intranet web site used for bookings made by staff.
- Other Web sites . This policy DOES NOT APPLY to Other Web Sites. There are several places throughout BestRez.com or BestRez Reservation System that may link you to other Web sites that do not operate under TSI’s information privacy practices. When you click through to these Web sites, TSI’s information privacy practices no longer apply. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements for all third-party Web sites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
Information Collection and Use
- TSI collects personal information when you set up an account.
- TSI only collects information that you voluntarily enter.
- If you are settting up a Lodging account, TSI collects billing information for monthly billing of your account, including your credit card information.
- TSI automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page you request in standard log files.
- TSI uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests an account, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- TSI may set and access cookies on your computer, but these cookies will not contain any personal information.
- TSI does not sell or rent your email address. It is used by us to contact you regarding the functioning of your account, and to send automated notices to you regarding new reservations and other events concerning your account.
BestRez.com and the BestRes Reservation System are only for use by persons 18 and older. Children are not allowed to set up accounts.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TSI does not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
- TSI shares your personal information with our merchant account provider so that they may periodically bill your account
- Our obligations
TSI may be required by law to disclose information you have provided in obtaining our products or services. TSI may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to TSI’s interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could bring harm to others. In addition, it may be necessary for TSI to provide customer information to third parties, such as credit card companies, for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors or companies who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
TSI may update this policy at any time.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at:
TelState International Corporation.
Big Bear Lake , CA 92315
(909) 390 - 6867 x704